Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Inaugration for open minds

Inaugration- for open MINds

Ting Tong,

Hi this is my first attempt to post something for my blog ........ Inspired from bloggers my pal pai and aneev. Where i found creativity and thinking has no fooooooool stops..


In this BLOG you will read complete RuBBish ,non-sense, no essence un bearable,un acceptable, unsympathetic topics..... with so many Grammatical mistakes... from me.. (pls swallow and correct me)

We will discuss about so many BULL SHITS... Where u might not have even thought about it... My thoughts are purely absurd and awful... let it be politics, love, movies,a,b,c,d....... my only appeal is please run off ur comments .....

* conditions apply....

1 comment:

  1. i am waiting for thoughts and bullshits please post it as soon as possible ok

    ReplyDelete

tanx ... :)