Sunday, July 26, 2009

Call ur Happiness....


Happiness... Well wats that?

To begin with it is not a fact that has a two-line definition to it. It is a echelon at which when you come closer to the facts of life, .... When this state is attained then your temporary phase of happiness arrives.

If U Say

Money is happiness

Love is Happiness

Ya u r rite...

Becoz...It is basically a personnel feeling and it can be triggered at different situations. Happiness is where there is no fear in your heart. Happiness is where you are on top of the world. Happiness could be where confidence flows. Happiness is peace of mind. It is a stage of not being yourself.

Happiness is across the sea, but indeed a click away..... It presides in everything but it is up to you how to find it.

If someone says that I am not Happy... I would say he is daaam fool... Even I was like that or he doesn't know what happiness is!

A famous saying...

"Finding happiness is like finding yourself. You don't find happiness, you make happiness. You choose happiness. Self-actualization is a process of discovering who you are, who you want to be and paving the way to happiness by doing what brings YOU the most meaning and contentment to your life over the long run."

How U can find that...

A simple example... "It was daaam boring for me to sit in the class ... ..I found my happiness in writing.... something for my blog during my class..hours.... :) "

You should discover happiness more and more till you are no more.

Of course there has to be this stage where innocence gives a shelter. If you fall into this category then happy equals sad hence everything is fine and you have nothing to attain on this road.

This topic is so vast like 'U'..u have to be discovered... urself...., I am sure I will be missing other prospective of happiness. It is all upon personnel choice and level of thinking. To conclude I would say that the key to this lock depends on what category you fall into and hope that everyone finds his or her own key.



pls run off ur comments.....

Becoz beautiful minds always have incredible thoughts.........
...................................




6 comments:

  1. NJ! Nice post there. Happiness is indeed a very huge and diverse topic. Every person has their own definition of happiness. I totally agree that each must find their own unique way.
    I also believe that happiness comes from being satisfied with what we have. If we just yearn for more, we will never be happy.
    Keep posting your deep thoughts.
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to say my thanks to my teachers... :) !!
    Ter boring classes made me to write like this... hi..hi..

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow you actually brought yourselves out in a different way...great going

    ReplyDelete
  4. warm post dude....jus be happy with watever u do....universe will deliver....the rest ;)

    ReplyDelete

tanx ... :)